About Jen Lewis
This is me! A little bit of photography, a lot of coffee, a solid chunk of Jack Johnson, and an unhealthy obsession with Volkswagens. If there are five things I want people to know about me, it would be...
- I live and breathe digital marketing. From the design to the analytics, to seeing the return on investment, my life has revolved around online marketing for the past seven years of my life.
- I am beyond obsessed with saltwater. I'm currently biding my time until I can be an old woman and sit on a bench by the Pacific Ocean for hours on end.
- I care. It matters to me what I'm doing with my time, whether it's my working hours or my weekends, I want to be doing something that makes a difference, and supporting brands and people who are doing the same.
- I am Oregon grown. No matter where I end up, I'll always be PNW at heart.
- I am always ready for an adventure. I do my best not to shy away from something that will change me, challenge me or take my skill level/bragging rights up a notch. Sometimes that means giving a presentation, and sometimes that means jumping out of a plane... whatever works.
Every year on my birthday, I set as many goals as the age I'm turning. These are a few of my highlights this year...
- Complete my fourth half-marathon (and start thinking about marathons)
- Increase my credit score by 50 points (or more, preferably)
- Start planning my dream trip to Ireland (and save a good chunk of cash for that)
That's me! Thanks for stopping by.