Life is Oh so Good and oh so Busy!
By Jen Lewis
Life is CRAZY right now. Here's what's happened since I got home from Morocco:
- Jumped back into work like crazy! New boss, new responsibilities, good stuff!
- Went to San Francisco for the weekend with Netti (LOVE you, girl!). Awesome time, lots of pictures, another blog post.
- WARRIOR DASH. Behaved like a man for a few hours and loved every second. How often do you get a chance to crawl through mud and gnaw into a turkey leg? Take what you get, people!
- Move out! I am the first RA for the Kilns College, and I'm loving it! Not a ton of students, but I love them and I'm having an awesome time.
- Classes are back! Okay, just one - World Religions. Two nights in and I think it's fabulous. Cannot wait for next week's class on Islam.
And that's what I've got so far. Quick and simple. If I get a second, I hope to go into a little more detail about everything, but yikes! Free seconds are few and far between.